With over 250 English taught programs, Estonia is a wonderful option with tuition from a low at 600 Euros to 12,000 Euros (medicine).
Searchable database @ Study in Estonia
Many universities utalize a common application called DreamApply
- 3 year degree
- 91% of international students are happy with their life
at university and 97% feel safe in Estonia.
- Europe’s start-up hot-spot! (Forbes Magazine). As a result, Estonia has more successful start-up companies per head than in any other country in Europe, e.g. TransferWise, CrabCAD, Fortumo etc. And yes, we are talking about companies where even Sir Richard Branson invests! And you can start a business (IE register it legally) in about 20 minutes.
- One of the safest countries in the world with great air quality.
View more on the Study in Estonia playlist
Cool Country facts
- Purchasing power: 63.5 –Consider the US as 100; a score of 80 means it is 20% less expensive than living in the USA
- Happiness Index Rank: 55 in the world!
- Quality of life: 171.9 (average is 140 across the globe)
- Rainbow Index: 36% LGBTI equality & human rights (average is 68 in Europe)
- US NEWS Best Countries: Rank 56
- Prosperity Index: 21st in the world.
- Learn more through Beyond the States Profile and Educations’ Country Guide