- Find information about universities, admission procedures, programmes and degrees, tuition language, student life and welfare services, country information, etc.
- Not sure what you want to study? Try this tool which allows you to enter you primary courses (it is designed for A-Levels, but you can put in your three Higher Levels for IB or Advanced Placement courses).
Download NACAC’s Guide to Applying to Italy
Italian University Key Facts and Unique Aspects
- Key aspects of the universities in this country
- Number of English speaking programs.
- Entry Qualifications
- IB Reconition
- NACAC Guide
Cool Country facts
- Purchasing power: 61.7 –Consider the US as 100; a score of 80 means it is 20% less expensive than living in the USA
- Happiness Index Rank: 36 in the world!
- Quality of life: 140.9 (average is 140 across the globe)
- Rainbow Index: 25% LGBTI equality & human rights (average is 68 in Europe)
- US NEWS Best Countries: Rank 14
- Prosperity Index: 30th in the world.
- Learn more through Beyond the States Profile and Educations’ Country Guide
- How to apply
- When to do what by
- Average Tuition fees (in US Dollars/year):
- Citizens: $1658
- International students: $1658
- Examples for international students
- Name says it all
Check out UNESCO’s interactive map