Coming soon: More on Spain
Download NACAC’s Guide to Applying to Spain
- Not sure what you want to study? Try this tool which allows you to enter you primary courses (it is designed for A-Levels, but you can put in your three Higher Levels for IB or Advanced Placement courses).
Spanish University Key Facts and Unique Aspects
- Key aspects of the universities in this country:
- Study portals lists 382 programs taught in English. The reality is many of these may also require fluency in Spanish in the final years. Some specific options:
- Esade offers two degrees in English
- Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) has 6 degrees in English
- EU Business school has 13 degree programs in Barcelona taught in English.
- Entry Qualifications
- IB Recognition
- For Spanish speakers looking for a degree in Spanish, use this tool. UNED recommends Specific Competency Tests (PCE) for application to Spanish Public Universities.These are available in Spain & Globally and can be found on the UNED site. The key site for Spanish Applications
Cool Country facts
- Purchasing power: 70 –Consider the US as 100; a score of 80 means it is 20% less expensive than living in the USA
- Happiness Index Rank: 30 in the world!
- Quality of life: 173.8 (average is 140 across the globe)
- Rainbow Index: 62% LGBTI equality & human rights (average is 68 in Europe)
- US NEWS Best Countries: Rank 16
- Prosperity Index: 24th in the world.
- Learn more through Beyond the States Profile and Educations’ Country Guide
- How to apply
- When to do what by
- Average Tuition fees (in US Dollars/year):
- Citizens: $1830
- International students: $1830
- Examples for international students
- Name says it all
Check out UNESCO’s interactive map